Rights of interested parties
According to the art. 7 of the Privacy Code and Articles 15 and ss. of the GDPR, you have the right to obtain:
- confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- a copy of your personal data;
- the correction of your personal data that may be inaccurate;
- the cancellation of your personal data;
- the limitation of the processing of your personal data;
- in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, the personal data you have provided or that you have created – excluding the judgments created by the Data Controller and / or by the persons in charge pursuant to art. 4 of the Privacy Code / by the persons authorized to process the data in the name and on behalf of the Owner pursuant to art. 4 of the GDPR – and to transmit them, directly or through the Data Controller, to another data controller;
- the indication:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the categories of personal data processed;
c) of the purposes and methods of processing;
d) of the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
e) of the identification data concerning the Data Controller and any data supervisors;
f) the retention period of your personal data or the criteria useful for determining this period;
g) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or appointees pursuant to art. 4 of the Privacy Code / persons authorized to process data in the name and on behalf of the Owner pursuant to art. 4 of the GDPR;
h) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
i) the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
j) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the event that such compliance occurs it proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
8. You also have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
To exercise the aforementioned rights, you can send a communication to the e-mail address email@example.com indicating in the subject “Privacy – the exercise of rights pursuant to article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and ex articles 15 and following of the GDPR “.
Finally, we inform you that if you believe your rights have been violated by the owner and / or a third party, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority and / or other competent control authority strength of the GDPR.